Monday 28 March 2016

FUTURE TENSES

CAN YOU COMPLETE THESE SENTENCES WITH THE CORRECT FUTURE TENSE??

1- I've taken the 10.40 to Bristol every Friday for three years and it's always half empty. Believe me, you________ (find) a seat.
2- Going by all of the recent polls, the social democrats________(win) next week's election by a huge majority.
3-Look at those black clouds. It ________(rain) this afternoon.
4-I'm going on holiday tomorrow. This time next Tuesday afternoon I_________ (ski) down a mountain!!
5- At our next wedding anniversary we ______ (be married) for 25 years
6- "You speak very good Chinese". "Thank you. It's not surprising; I________(live) in Beijing for eight years next month.
7- Have your parents decided whether you can come to the festival next weekend? Not yet, but they can't stop me. I ________ (come) with you.
8- The takeover is going ahead,I'm afraid, so we ___________ (make) some redundancies in the New Year
9- The plane __________ (take off) at 10.45, so we had better check in by 8.45
10- Mr. Fellows ___-(play) golf tomorrow afternoon, as usual, so you can catch him on the golf course.

No comments:

Post a Comment